52in14 was too many, so I’m trying 15in15…
- Continue with the saving goals set out in 2014.
- Apply for at least one job a month, in attempt to start career, even if it doesn’t seem it will happen, there’s no harm in sending in an application! (0/12)
- Get fit in preparation for the Nuts Challenge in March, Tough Mudder London West in May, and Tough Mudder London South in September. (Take photos/keep diary to show progress?)
- Beat the targets reached last year
- Drink less on nights out to make less of a fool of yourself. My birthday is the exception as I will be 25, and a milestone like that is an excuse to get wasted 😛
- Book a trainee diving experience in the summer in order to prepare for a potential diving holiday later this year
- Read the books from the 52in14 list – or at least 3 of them!
- Do weekly water changes on Fish Tank, and Monthly Filter Cleans – exception if away for a week or more, do a major water change before leaving and on return (0/52) (0/12)
- Cut down on shit food
- Try to meet with friends socially at least once a month
- Complete Season 2 and 3 of Zombies, Run!
- Watch at least 24 films at the cinema using Unlimited Card to make the most of membership (3/24)
- Pay off debt, don’t let it get so high again!
- Begin saving to move out
- Properly try on-line dating